BMRG Community Engagement Survey
In May 2014 BMRG compiled and analysed the results of our Community Engagement Survey.
The survey was done to guage;
- how BMRG engages with the NRM community,
- and assess current levels of awareness & understanding about the work BMRG does
- relevance and to identify community needs
In order to get the most comprehensive data possible we conducted a mix of telephone and online polls and were extremely pleased that 205 community members from all parts of the region provided us with their feedback.
Demographics at a Glance
- 60% of respondents were male
- 50% were members of BMRG
- 49% were primary producers & of these, 75% were graziers
Click here for a detailed analysis of the results