Thank you to everyone who entered our “Celebrating Nature’s Resilience” Photo Competition!
The judges were very impressed with the standard of photography and particularly loved the stories that accompanied the photos.
Both categories (open and junior) proved very difficult in selecting ‘place-getters’. In fact, we have decided that the Junior entries were ALL of such a high standard, particularly the lovely ‘resilience’ stories, that we are sending prize packs out to all entrants.
Over the coming months, we will be featuring all photos on our web page, Facebook page and other publications. In the meantime, the place-getters are listed below:
Congratulations and thank you everyone – truly inspirational!
Open Category (18 years and older)
- 1st Prize – Cynthia (Ruby) Rosenfield, Maryborough
- 2nd Prize – Penny Cotter, Petrie
- Highly Commended – Annemiek Wilson, Amamoor
- Highly Commended – Ben Galea, Longreach
Junior Category (Under 18 years)
- 1st Prize – Jedd Pope, Pinbarren, (9 yrs old)
- 2nd Prize – Hazel Steelle, Maleny (6 yrs old)
- Highly Commended – Jackson Howard (12 yrs old)
- Highly Commended – Cooper Pope, Pinbarren (12 yrs old)