Burnett Mary Regional Group

Bushfire Assistance

Our thoughts are with those affected by bush fires this week. If you’re a primary producer impacted by bushfires, you can apply for an Individual Disaster Stricken Property (IDSP) declaration to assist recovery. Information on applying for an IDSP can be found on the DAF website or by phoning 13 25 23.

Exit mobile version