BMRG and Gidarjil Development Corporation finished the Ministerial visit off with a VIP dinner hosted at the Eloura Girl Guides Hall near Mon Repos. A fantastic evening was had by all with a fine dining outdoor BBQ cooked by Tom Espinosa.
The VIP dinner attendees for both teams were:
- Hon Sussan Ley MP – Minister for the Environment
- Mr James Larsen, Deputy Secretary – Department of Agriculture, Water and the Environment
- Mr John Brady, Senior Media Advisor Minister for the Environment
- Mr James Thomas, Deputy Chief of Staff – Minister for the Environment
- Mr Josh Thomas, CEO – Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Authority
- Mrs Anna Marsden, Managing Director – Great Barrier Reef Foundation
- Dr Mark Read, Assistant Director – Reef Conservation Actions, Great Barrier Reef Marine Park Authority
- Mr Charles Mirand, News Corp
- Mr Luke Marsden, News Corp
BMRG and Gidarjil Development Corporation teams had a fantastic day and the BBQ dinner was very special and memorable. Both organisations are grateful for the visit and look forward to seeing the Minister and her team again soon!